Congressman Byron Donalds (FL-19) Press Kit
For press and media inquiries, please contact Harrison Fields.
- Committees & Subcommittees:
- House Committee on Oversight and Reform
- Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Subcommittee
- Economic and Consumer Policy Subcommittee
- House Budget Committee
- House Committee on Small Business
- Economic Growth, Tax, and Capital Access Subcommittee
- Oversight, Investigations, and Regulations Subcommittee
- Select Committee on Economic Disparity and Fairness in Growth
- Elected: Assumed office January 3, 2021
- Previous Occupation: Financial Advisor
- Education: B.A. Finance, Marketing - Florida State University; Class of 2002
- Family: Married to Erika Donalds of Naples, FL;
- The couple have three children: Damon, Darin, and Mason Donalds
Elected by the people of Southwest Florida to Congress in 2020, Congressman Byron Donalds represents Florida's 19th Congressional District. The 19th District encompasses parts of both Lee and Collier Counties along Florida's Gulf Coast.
In the historic 117th Congress, Congressman Donalds is proud to serve as a member on the House Committee on Oversight and Reform, House Budget Committee, and House Committee on Small Business. Prior to becoming a member of the U.S. House of Representatives, Byron served two terms in the Florida House of Representatives where he was a champion for education reform and school choice, criminal justice reform, and more. Prior to public service, Byron worked in the finance industry for nearly two decades.
Byron and his wife, Erika, live in Naples, Florida with their three boys, Damon, Darin, and Mason.