Congress will soon begin considering appropriations requests for FY2024.
To submit an appropriations request, please fill out this form.
If your organization participates in federally funded programs, please fill out the following form carefully and accurately to detail your requests for program funding.
***Our current deadline for FY24 programmatic and language submissions for all subcommittees is Friday, March 17 at 05:00 PM***
- Requests must be merit-based and comply with House rules.
- You will receive an email confirmation after submitting your request.
- You are able to edit a request after it is submitted, but please understand that if you edit your request after the deadline the edits are not guaranteed to be accepted by our office.
- If you have multiple requests, please submit a separate form for each request.
- Please stay consistent on formatting within your request.
For assistance with this form please call the Washington, D.C. office at (202) 225-2536.
The rules of the House of Representatives prohibits Representatives from requesting earmarks. Congressional earmarks are defined in House Rule XXI:
"[T]he term "congressional earmark" means a provision or report language included primarily at the request of a Member, Delegate, Resident Commissioner, or Senator providing, authorizing or recommend a specific amount of discretionary budget authority, credit authority, or other spending authority for a contract, loan, loan guarantee, grant, loan authority, or other expenditure with or to an entity, or targeted to a specific State, locality or Congressional district, other than through a statutory or administrative formula-driven or competitive award process.